Not all insurance companies will cover the large range of snowmobiles out there, especially high-performance models, but WE DO - a policy that will cover most makes and models and give you coverages you may not find elsewhere.
What does Snowmobile insurance cover?
- Safety Apparel Coverage This provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Annual Policy If there's an unexpected snowfall, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy you can insure your sled even in the "off-season."
- Optional Equipment Coverage We include $500 for optional equipment coverage, depending on your policy. This covers any "extras" added to your ride, including towable trailers or sleds made for use with your snowmobile.
- Medical Payments Coverage Hopefully never needed, but always important with snowmobile insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a snowmobile accident.
- Trailer Coverage Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your snowmobiles (valued up to $7,500).
- Liability Coverage This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your snowmobile (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Collision Coverage Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your snowmobile in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other Than Collision Coverage Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Increased Limits You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
Website by InsuranceSplash