What does Golf Cart insurance cover?
- Annual Policies If there's a beautiful sunny day, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy your golf cart is insured even in the "off-season."
- Medical Payments Coverage Hopefully never needed, but always important, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a golf cart accident.
- Liability Coverage This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your golf cart (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Increased Limits You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
- Collision Coverage Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your golf cart in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Coverage Outside Community Coverage for driving down roads that are 35 mph or less. A Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), registration and title are required.
Website by InsuranceSplash